Monday, October 10, 2005

$8.50 for a matinee. baaaargain.

the list of movies-to-see never gets shorter. proof:

1 | elizabethtown. there's no substitute for good music in good movies. cameron crowe is good like that.
elizabethtown trailer
music feature trailer

2 | walk the line. johnny. cash. you heard me right. johnny. friggin'. cash.
johnny cash trailer

3 | v for vendetta. natalie portman shaved her head for this. written by the matrix guys. c'mon. this is too good.
shaved head. still hot. watch the trailer.

4 | rent. yeah, i like showtunes, and i know which of the actors in this flick played the original roles on broadway.
rent trailer [the song is worth it]

5 | domino. there just aren't enough movies about bounty hunters.
domino trailer

3 comments:

eric St.Clair said...

I feel ya on the Rent movie. Katie and I stand in line at Nederlander Theatre a couple hours each time we are in New York to get the $20 front row lottery tickets. I love that play. I am excited to see my boy Jesse L. Martin who plays a detective on Law and Order. He was the original Tom Collins. It is going to be great. I have the Rent Countdown going on my Dashboard. 43 days 10 hours and 3 mins and 12 seconds. I'm a nerd.

katie said...

HI STEVE WHITBY. I AM ALSO A RENT JUNKIE. NOV 23!!

mortgage online said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say